The NEW Lasso KONG Kayak Security Lock
Lasso's New Kong Cable is designed to have the greatest versatility of any kayak lock available on the market today. The thicker cable and bigger lock are an impressive visual deterrent. If you're going to lock your Kayak, make it as difficult on the would be thief as possible.
The Kong Advantage:
- Galvanized steel aircraft cable is vinyl coated to 1/2'' thick.
- Uses key or combination in the same housing for added versatility. If you forget your combination, use your key to open the lock and re-set your code. If you lose your key just open the lock with you personal combination code. The Kong Cable really is the ultimate in versatility.
- Sliding keyhole cover keeps blowing salt air out and the locking mechanism clean from debris.
- Easily set the combination to any 4-digit number you choose.
- The Kong Cable and the Original Lasso secures your whole boat, not just a grab loop or other attachment and is a striking visual deterrent.
This model will fit all single-occupant closed deck Touring Kayaks that we are familiar with.
- Weight: 4.5 Lbs.
- Galvanized steel aircraft cable vinyl coated to 1/2''
- Overall length is roughly 16'
- Loop size is approximately 47''
- Tail length with lock is approximately 75''
- Can use key or combination in the same lock housing.
- Has re-settable combination code that you choose.